September 14, 2010

Fashion Weak Week

Suno (Photo: Yannis Vlamos / GoRunway.com)
Rad Hourani (Photo: Yannis Vlamos / GoRunway.com)
Christian Siriano (Photo: Yannis Vlamos / GoRunway.com)
New York's Fashion Week is coming to an end and there are still many people in attendance who want to be seen.  I've looked at some of the new styles that have been presented, and while some are to die for there are others that I wouldn't be caught dead in.  Designers are there to showcase their upcoming collections; and celebrities, models, journalists and editors alike are there to get a glimpse of the latest trends in fashion. When I watch fashion shows I often wonder who's actually buying and wearing some of those outrageous outfits.  Are you brave enough to make the same bold fashion statements at a party or on a date? Contact me and show me what you've got in your closet. What does your style say about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment